Welcome to Smoky View Cottages & RV Resort located in Beautiful Maggie Valley, N.C.
Our goals are to ensure that all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable visit. Please read and accept the following policies.
In order for Smoky View to continue to be Pet friendly, please abide by the following
1. Pets must be crated when left unattended in Cabins.
2. Pets are not allowed on furniture or the bedding in the cabins.
3. All pets must be leashed when outdoors.
4. DO NOT allow pets to urinate on bushes, fences, buildings, flowers, and trees. YOU MUST clean up after your dog’s duty’s and dispose of them properly.
5. Fines apply up to $150.00 for violation of Pet Policy. Valid Credit Card is to be kept on file.
6. We reserve the right to charge a pet fee or ask you to leave the property if these rules are not followed. Pet owners will be responsible for any damage.
Note: Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds at any time. If pet hair is found on furniture or bedding, then the cleaning fee will be doubled for excessive cleaning to prepare the cabin for the next guest.
Legal Disclaimer: Any damages to the cabin or cabin property or another person because of a pet will be the sole responsibility of the registered Guest. Guests are held financially responsible for all physical damages to the Cabin (i.e. chewing, scratching, flea infestation, etc.) inflicted on the Cabin by the presence of a pet. If extra cleaning is deemed reasonable due to the presence of a pet (i.e. soiled furniture and/or flooring, hair on furnishings or bedding, fleas), the Guest will be held financially responsible and the credit card on file will be charged for the amount of the repair/recovery. Smoky View Cottages Resort is not responsible for harm caused to any pet.
1. All residents and guest are to be advised that there is NO lifeguard on duty at the pool or the creek. Swim at your own risk.
2. Swimming pool hours : 10:00am - Dusk (Seasonal)
3. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Alcohol is Strictly Prohibited inside pool area.
5. No Glass inside pool area
6. Pavilion is for use of Smoky View Cottages guests. Please keep this area clean and neat. All trash is to be taken to the designated dumpster and the area but be swept and clean.
7. Kitchen is for guest use. Please DO NOT leave food in the refrigerator or freezer. All dishes are to be washed and properly stored. Appliances, countertops and floors are to be cleaned.
8. Coin laundry machines are located in the pavilion. Please be considerate of other guests doing laundry. Laundry is open at 9am until 9pm.
9. NO fires are to be built anywhere except for designated fire pits and should not be left attended at any time. Must be kept low burning and extinguished completely out when finished.
We do ask that while you’re here, you’ll follow our rental policies.
1. Resident is responsible for all guests, children and pets. DO NOT leave children unattended on property.
2. NO SMOKING IN ANY CABIN. Please do not deposit your cigarette butts on the ground. Dispose of them properly. Smoking indoors will result in violation of rental agreement and forfeiture of Security Deposit. Excessive fines and repair to damage cabin will be applied to a valid credit card on file.
3. Shirts are required at all times, with exception to the pool area.
4. Excessive drinking, intoxication, or foul language will not be permitted.
5. No fireworks allowed or illegal items are to be brought into the resort.
6. Anyone destroying property or trespassing on posted property shall be responsible for damages and will be asked to leave the resort.
7. Quiet Time is 10:00 PM.
8. Please observe all signs, SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH.
9. EMERGENCY dial 911.
Smoky View Cottages shall not be liable for loss or theft of personal property, accidents, injury or damage to renter or guests from any cause or by acts of nature or God.
WIFI internet is offered to our guests as a courtesy at cabins where it is obtainable. Wi-Fi internet service is not guaranteed and we are unable to offer support should an issue arise. Since there is no charge for this service we cannot give refunds for the Free WIFI internet service should issues arise. We can assist you in finding other areas that provide Free WIFI hotspot service.
CABIN RENTAL RESERVATIONS:
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card (Visa, Master Card, and Discover accepted). No reservations held on declined credit cards. Reservation made IN ADVANCE REQUIRES A $100.00 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT, with the balance paid IN FULL PIOR TO CHECK-IN. All Reservations have two options of payment. First- pre-pay in full the day of reservation with a credit card and go directly to your cabin. Second- You may pay balance in full with cash providing you check -in prior to 6pm. Office hours are 9am to 6pm. Please always call 828-926-1245 for afterhours inquires or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave the property as you found it and follow the checkout procedures
1. Wash and put away all dishes.
2. Turn off all lights, AC/Heat, fans, TV’s and Radios.
3. Leave remote on top of TV.
4. Dispose of garbage in dumpsters located to left of the car wash area.
EARLY CHECK-IN AND LATE CHECK-OUT: Requests for early check-in or late check-out will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our office no less than 24 hours in advance with requests for an early arrival or late departure. Consideration is given based upon the property’s “status” immediately prior to or following your reservation. Check-in at 2pm and check-out at 10.00am.
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD:
At check-in a security deposit hold ($250.00 up to $1000.00) will be applied to the credit card on file. This is a security hold, if applicable. This hold is not a charge and will not appear on your credit card statement unless any damages occur for any situation. Please report any damages and repair issues upon arrival at cabin. Unreported damages or missing items will be assumed to have occurred during your stay. Charges may/will be applied to actual damages, theft, unpaid charges, Rental Agreement violations (such as unregistered or too many guest, unauthorized pets, smoking inside), or the need for excessive cleaning caused by Tenant, their family or invitees. Charges may exceed security deposit hold amount. This security deposit hold is not to be considered part of rent payment or reservation deposit.
**All cabins have a flat rate and all renters must have a valid credit card kept on file. **
Prices may vary depending on the number of adults/children and travel dates. Please ALWAYS call for a quote. Office open 9am to 6pm, 7 days, call 828-926-1245 or email us at email@example.com.
Weekly: Seven Nights/Eight Days
1 Bedroom, Based on two people $775.00 Cabins 118, 120, 121, 122, 123
2 Bedrooms, Based on four to six people $1,025.00 Cabins, 111,117, 119
3 Bedrooms, Based on six to eight people $1300.00 Cabins, 113, 115
Monthly-Seasonal-Yearly. Please call for availability.
Cabin #111, Two Bedroom/ Two Bath Cabin 112, Three Bedroom/Two and a half bath
Cabin #114, Three bedroom/Two bath
Cabins, 126, 127, 128, 129, 133, 134 One bedroom/One bath
Departure Cleaning Nightly: Departure Cleaning Weekly:
(One Time Charge)
$50.00 - $100.00 per Cabin
N.C. Sales tax and Haywood county occupancy tax total 11% of room rate.
Booking Fee $20.00
Credit Card fee 4% charge on the amount charged on the credit card.
A non-refundable deposit required on all rentals.
All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE